Noir d'Ebene Chocolat et Patisserie
Confections : Nut Pralines (Almond, Pecan, Hazelnut, Cashews) - Gluten Free, Vegan
Regular price $ 6.00
- DARK CHOCOLATE / cacao beans and nibs + organic peruvian cocoa butter + organic cane juice sugar
- Raw Whole Almonds / kosher salt
- Pecans / sugar + cocoa powder + kosher salt
- Hazelnuts / sugar + kosher salt
- Cashews / sugar + kosher salt
- Toffee / unsalted butter + granulated sugar + corn syrup + vanilla extract + kosher salt
- Cocoa Powder
It's something magical that happens when you combine roasted almonds, toffee and d’Ébène Bean to Bar Chocolat. Imagine reaching for the sun and rubbing it all over. I did, repeatedly, and this was the best I could do to show you how it felt. I promise, you wont be able to eat just one.
d’Ébène Bean to Bar Chocolat is made in studio from single-origin, individually-sourced, fair trade cacao beans. Whether you eat d’Ébène Chocolat plain or use it in your favorite cookie, brownie, cupcake or other confections, each one of our chocolates is an exciting adventure–a distinctive and unique culinary experience.
We import cacao beans from Peru, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and other exotic countries. We process these beans in studio; using a conching process, which refines the chocolate and makes it smooth and creamy. The result of this dedication is a tantalizing harmony of flavors and textures, unique among the chocolates and pastries of the world.
Handcrafted & Packaged
Manufactured in a facility that handles wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.