Lights, Chocolate Ready, and Action yes, you must eat it
- Dark Chocolate 73% / cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- Dark Chocolate 66% / cacao beans + sugar + cocoa butter + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Trinitario Bean - Caribbean Islands
- Dark Chocolate 70% / cacao beans + sugar + cocoa butter + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Trinitario and Criollo Bean
- ButterMilk Chocolate 38% / brown sugar + organic cocoa butter + cacao beans + buttermilk powder / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- Milk Caramel 36% / sugar + cocoa butter + caramel (skimmed milk + whey + sugar + butter + flavoring) + whole milk powder + cocoa beans + sunflower lecithin - emulsifier
- Milk Chocolate 38% / sugar + cocoa butter + whole milk powder + cocoa liquor + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Single Origin - Peru
- White Chocolate / sugar + cocoa butter + whole milk powder + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla
* design: brushed with powdered color cocoa butter
Sour Dough Pretzel & Cacao Nibs
Candied Orange Peels + Butter Toffee
I am the Picasso of Chocolate.
d’Ébène Chocolat is made in studio from single-origin, individually-sourced, fair and often direct trade cacao beans. Whether you eat d’Ébène Chocolat plain or use it in your favorite cookie, brownie, cupcake or other confections, candies, each one of our chocolates is an exciting adventure–a distinctive and unique culinary experience.
We import cacao beans from Cameroon, India, Peru, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and other exotic countries. We process these beans in studio for up to 96 hours; using a conching process, which refines the chocolate and makes it smooth and creamy. The result of this dedication is a tantalizing harmony of flavors and textures, unique among the chocolates and pastries of the world.
Handcrafted & Packaged