Round : MILK
Our first retail boutique is open and we are busy in so many new directions. We are making our fabulous bean to bar chocolate and just can’t seem to make enough. Some of our products are made with our partner chocolate companies.
- Milk Caramel 36% / sugar + cocoa butter + caramel (skimmed milk + whey + sugar + butter + flavoring) + whole milk powder + cocoa beans + sunflower lecithin - emulsifier
- Milk Chocolate 38% / sugar + cocoa butter + whole milk powder + cocoa liquor + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Single Origin - Peru
- ButterMilk Chocolate 38% / brown sugar + organic cocoa butter + cacao beans + buttermilk powder / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- * design: brushed with powdered color cocoa butter
- Rose Oil & Petals
- Dried Fruit & Nuts, Cacao Nibs, maybe
- Butter Toffe & Almonds / unsalted butter + sugar + corn syrup + vanilla + salt
- Cacao Nib
- Butter Toffee & Candied Orange Peel
I am the Picasso of Chocolate.
d’Ébène Chocolat is made in studio from single-origin, individually-sourced, fair and often direct trade cacao beans. Whether you eat d’Ébène Chocolat plain or use it in your favorite cookie, brownie, cupcake or other confections, candies, each one of our chocolates is an exciting adventure–a distinctive and unique culinary experience.
We import cacao beans from Cameroon, India, Peru, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and other exotic countries. We process these beans in studio for up to 96 hours; using a conching process, which refines the chocolate and makes it smooth and creamy. The result of this dedication is a tantalizing harmony of flavors and textures, unique among the chocolates and pastries of the world.