Single Origin - Bean to Bar Chocolate
A small handcrafted single-origin batch of pleasure.
- Dark Chocolate 73% / cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- Dark Chocolate 65% / unroasted cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar / Single Origin - Peru
- Dark Chocolate 75% / unroasted cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar / Single Origin - Peru
- Dark Chocolate 85% / unroasted cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar + vanilla powder / Single Origin - Peru
- ButterMilk Chocolate 40% / unroasted cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar + buttermilk + butter / Single Origin - Peru
- * design: brushed with powdered color cocoa butter
- Goji + Strawberries + Cacao Nibs
- Olive + Almonds + Pistachio
- Hazelnut + Rose + Cacao Nibs
- Toffee + Maldon Salt
- Goats Milk + Heavy Cream + Butter
I am the Picasso of Chocolate.
d’Ébène Chocolat is made in studio from single-origin, individually-sourced, fair and often direct trade cacao beans. Whether you eat d’Ébène Chocolat plain or use it in your favorite cookie, brownie, cupcake or other confections, candies, each one of our chocolates is an exciting adventure–a distinctive and unique culinary experience.
We import cacao beans from Cameroon, India, Peru, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and other exotic countries. We process these beans in studio for up to 96 hours; using a conching process, which refines the chocolate and makes it smooth and creamy. The result of this dedication is a tantalizing harmony of flavors and textures, unique among the chocolates and pastries of the world.
Handcrafted & Packaged
Manufactured in a facility that handles wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.