Bark : Irregular shaped pieces of chocolate - DARK & MILK
I enjoy a good piece of chocolate. Sweet, bitter, creamy, and occasionally with a crunch, added snap. My bark contributes to all of my desired pleasure in one bite.
Our first retail boutique is open and we are busy in so many new directions. We are making our fabulous bean to bar chocolate and just can’t seem to make enough. Some of our products are made with our partner chocolate companies.
- Noir Dark Chocolate 70% / cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar + white sugar + vanilla / Single Origin - India
- Noir Dark Chocolate 80% / cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar + vanilla / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- Noir Dark Chocolate 73% / cacao beans + organic cocoa butter + brown sugar / Trinitario Bean - Single Origin - Manganga - Cameroon, Central Africa
- Dark Chocolate 66% / cacao beans + sugar + cocoa butter + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Trinitario Bean - Caribbean Islands
- Dark Chocolate 70% / cacao beans + sugar + cocoa butter + soy lecithin - emulsifier + vanilla / Trinitario and Criollo Bean
- * design: brushed with powdered color cocoa butter
I am the Picasso of Chocolate.
d’Ébène Chocolat is made in studio from single-origin, individually-sourced, fair and often direct trade cacao beans. Whether you eat d’Ébène Chocolat plain or use it in your favorite cookie, brownie, cupcake or other confections, candies, each one of our chocolates is an exciting adventure–a distinctive and unique culinary experience.
We import cacao beans from Cameroon, India, Peru, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and other exotic countries. We process these beans in studio for up to 96 hours; using a conching process, which refines the chocolate and makes it smooth and creamy. The result of this dedication is a tantalizing harmony of flavors and textures, unique among the chocolates and pastries of the world.
Handcrafted & Packaged
Manufactured in a facility that handles wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.